Brand Image Management App SmartImage Launches V3 With New Features
Smartimage, a cloud-based brand image management application (that was featured before at WRD), now has new features offering a more powerful, visual experience.
The application helps companies to manage + share images and other visual content that workgroups and small businesses use everyday for events, promotions and brand communications.
Besides all the core features like auto-conversion to popular formats and sizes, sharing/embedding and public/private galleries, there are now features like:
- Custom image gallery options – Users can now choose which display and action features to enable for each collection including on/off switches for downloading and sharing files.
- Embeddable image gallery carousel – Images can be displayed in a stunning super-sized carousel or elegant thumbnail gallery.
- Robust digital imaging – Dynamic resizing allows Smartimage to host your images and easily display them on other web pages while maintaining their quality.
- Updated user interface (UI) – A cleaner interface puts the focus on the user’s brand and high-quality images.
- Faster speeds globally – Everywhere in the world, Amazon’s CloudFront Content Delivery Network (CDN) provides faster upload and download speeds.
Smartimage now offers more control and attractive, dynamic ways of presenting and sharing high quality content, while emphasizing simplicity.
An API is also in the roadmap of Smartimage which will allow integrating it further. P.S. The app offers a full set of features for getting the most out of these assets and you can find the complete list here.