Cool And Free Launch Page With Ajax Newsletter
Almost every web project needs a "launch page (under construction page)" or a page to show when the website is under maintenance.
Rather than creating a new one from scratch for every project, here is a free launch page with an Ajax newsletter.
Don't forget to bookmark this resource at del.icio.us.
E-mails are saved in a .txt file with ";" delimiters. So they can be used anytime with a simple copy-paste.
Important: Before using this free launch page, change the name of the text file to anything hard to guess and also update the name of this text file in newsletter.php file's 1st line.
You can use this template as is or update it easily to fit your needs.
Features of this free launch page:
- Ajaxed interface
- Server-side e-mail validation (secure)
- E-mails are saved in a text file with ";" delimiter. So, when your website is launched, you can simply copy and paste them to your favorite e-mail application and announce the launch.
- Configurable error & success messages
- Cross-browser (tested in all major browsers)
- Uses jQuery and jQuery PNGFix plugin (both included with the download).
- PHP support.
PSD files of bubbles are included in the download package.
This launch page is free to use (no links required) but can not be distributed from any other website or sold.
If you share it as a resource in your website, please link to this post. Thanks.