MachForm: Self-Hosted HTML Form Builder / 3 Licenses Giveaway
MachForm, an easy to use & quality HTML form builder application, is giving away 3 licenses to WebResourcesDepot readers ($39/license).
You can find the details on winning the licenses at the bottom of the post.
What is MachForm?
It is a browser-based, installable HTML form builder that comes with full PHP source code (& uses MySQL for storing data).
Whether you’re a developer & can create your own forms or not, MachForms offers more than a standard form:
- It supports any types of elements:
- multiple choice
- address & more..
- File uploads (users can upload files!)
- Secure: reCaptcha support.
- Form validation (required-duplicates allowed? or not? – with chic tooltips)
- Password protected forms
- Limiting to 1 entry per user
- Easy styling: each form has its own CSS
- Custom redirection after a form is filled
- You can create new forms instantly
- Forms can be designed from an Ajaxed admin interface with drag’n drops
- Collected data can be exported to Excel & CVS
- Get notified when a form is filled (multiple e-mails supported)
- 1 click installation & more..
To sum up, MachForm is a complete form creator & manager for a website that can be used by anyone with ease.
There is a demo for the application, give it a try..
How to win the free licenses?
Commenting to this post is enough to join this giveaway.
Winners will be selected randomly via the query below on 20 January 2009 (1 week later).
SELECT * FROM wp_comments WHERE comment_post_id=740 AND comment_approved=1 AND comment_type='' GROUP BY comment_author_email ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 3
Good luck to all : ).