Manage Your Mailing Lists With poMMo
poMMo is an open source maillist manager application for adding a mailing list to your website or to organize stand alone mailings.
poMMo requires PHP & MySQL, offers a very simple web-based setup and it can be ready to use within minutes.
With an Ajaxed interface, you can create custom subscription forms & subscriber groups. After that, it provides you the necessary embed code (or HTML output) for inserting the form.
poMMo is also a smart application as it gets the list of sent-unsent-failed e-mails during the delivery and has an automated "list cleaning" feature by checking the bounced e-mails.
Other nice features of this maillist manager:
- Easy creation of subscriber groups
- Quickly import and export your subscriber base
- WYSIWYG HTML mailing creation
- Flexible collection of subscriber data through user defined "fields"
- Drag and drop field ordering
- Themeable, brandable, multilanguage
- Limit the sending of mails – throttle by hour, bytes, and domain limits
- Revolutionary AJAX based subscriber Management
- Personalize Mailings — e.g. Say "Dear Susan" vs. "Dear Subscriber"
- View and Reload sent mailings from the Mailing History page
- Mailings can be paused, resumed, and canceled "live"
- Mailings take place in the background — you can turn your computer OFF during a sending
- Subscribers can unsubscribe themselves or update their own information (including email address)
This mailing list manager application uses very low disk I/O and can be used for big mailing list groups.
P.S. Admin interface has a small compatibility problem in Firefox.