Microsoft WebsiteSpark: A Program For Small Web Design/Development Companies
It is easy to guess that most of the web designers/developers are not the fans of Microsoft.
WebsiteSpark is not a software, rather, it is a program that targets small web design companies & offers them valuable softwares to ignite their businesses.
The program has no upfront costs for 3 years & requires various amounts of payments depending on the products you want to use after that period. Also, you can quit the program anytime by only paying a $100 fee which is still acceptible.
The softwares included are:
- 3 licenses of Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition
- 1 license of Expression Studio 3 (which includes Expression Blend, Sketchflow, and Web)
- 2 licenses of Expression Web 3
- 4 processor licenses of Windows Web Server 2008 R2
- 4 processor licenses of SQL Server 2008 Web Edition
- DotNetPanel control panel (enabling easy remote/hosted management of your servers)
For anyone willing to or already use Microsoft platforms to build websites, WebsiteSpark is definitely an opportunity to look at.
Tip: The program requires a referral program that can be obtained from network partners. If you don’t have one, you can e-mail [email protected] to get a referral code quickly.