Powerful And Free Newsletter Manager: phplist
Sending newsletters to 1000’s of users, tracking clicks, unsubscribe links, risk of sending e-mails twice? Yes, these are some concerns of newsletter management.
phplist, an open source PHP – MySQL based newsletter management application makes sending newsletters easy, professional and managable.
Some powerful features of phplist:
- No duplicate messages. No ‘forgotten’ messages.
- View and click tracking
- Templating and multiple subscribe pages
- Dynamic subscriber columns
- User specific content like "name, e-mail"
- RSS subscription
- CVS import and export
- Bounce detection and cleaning
- Auto PDF messages
- Throttling to prevent server overload
This open source newsletter manager can also be integrated with the current subscriber base with the built-in import feature or some coding for syncronazing databases.
Frontend Demo: http://demo.phplist.com/lists/
Backend Demo: http://demo.phplist.com/lists/admin/
Backend Demo - User-Pass: User: admin - Pass: phplist