Wiki-Like Project Management Tool: Streber
Streber is a free wiki driven project management tool written in php5.
Freelancers and small teams can easily setup projects and keep track of tasks, issues, bugs, efforts etc.
It is a very user-friendly application with hidden details like right mouse-button brings up context-menus or navigation can be done with keyboard.
Some features of this open source project management tool:
- Tasks can have project-specific labels and categories
- Tasks can be grouped hierarchically
- Tasks can have required tasks
- Tasks can be extended by issue-reports and linked to project-versions
- Tasks can be grouped to mile-stones and groups
- Multilangual and already comes with several languages
- Project-user-rights can be adjusted (for ex: to provide clients a limited view of the current project state)
- Version controlled upload of files
- Advanced formatting with wiki syntax
- Complete change history of anything
- Notification mails on change
- & more..
Streber requires a PHP5 enabled web server + MySQL as the database.