Cheap SSL Certificates From SSLmatic – 5 RapidSSL Certificates Giveaway
Almost every e-commerce website & web application that requires a secure connection needs a SSL certificate.
You can buy certificates from the websites of the related brands, or to buy them much cheaper:
SSLmatic is a very-easy-to-use & concentrated e-store where you can buy SSL certificates of the most popular brands for far cheaper prices.
And, they are giving away 5 RapidSSL certificates/1 year ($19.99/year) to WebResourcesDepot readers. Details of the giveaway can be found at the bottom of the post.
The prices are:
- RapidSSL Certificates: $19.99/year (rather than the $79 retail price)
- Geotrust QuickSSL Premium: $99.99/year (rather than the $249 retail price)
- VeriSign Secure Site: $349.99/year (rather than the $399 retail price)
An there are wildcard certificates too:
- RapidSSL Wildward: $179/year (rather than the $199 retail price)
- Geotrust True BusinessID Wildcard: $795/year (rather than the $995 retail price)
It is easy & fast:
Process of purchasing these cheap SSL certificates is very simple:
- Choose your certificate
- Complete the payment
- And get an e-mail with a special link of the related SSL brand to self-issue your SSL certificate
- This process takes only 15 minutes in most certificates
How to win the free certificates?
Commenting to this post is enough to join this giveaway & winners will be selected randomly via the query below on 14 January 2009 (8 days later)
– update: winners will be announced on: 16 January 2009.
SELECT * FROM wp_comments WHERE comment_post_id=724 AND comment_approved=1 AND comment_type='' GROUP BY comment_author_email ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 5
Good luck to all : ).