Flash XML Accordion Menu: FameID Menu
FameID Menu is an advanced Flash accordion menu.
It uses XML to store the data, almost every setting is configurable and has a submenu feature which is kinda unique.
Configuration options of this Flash XML accordion menu:
- Background images of any menu items
- Dimensions of the whole menu
- Dimensions of the menu items when they are active (unfolded)
- Transparency animation levels of menu items
- Almost any setting for each menu item, such as colour, position, size, transparency etc.
- Menu items’ header texts and link URLs
- Choice of targeting simple URLs, frames or named windows
- Addition of submenus to any menu’s item using XML
- The look of submenu’s background panels
- Speed of animation
- Custom images for submenu’s button images
- Ability to always display menu item’s text headers or only display them when the item is active