Integrate Statistics Into Any Application Using Open Web Analytics
Open Web Analytics is an open source framework that developers can use to integrate web analytics into any application.
It is built with PHP & besides the standalone usage, it has built-in support for WordPress, Gallery & MediaWiki.
OWA comes with 2 APIs:
- PHP: which makes it easier to integrate into any PHP application
It has powerful tracking/reporting features like heat maps, multiple websites, Google Maps integration, RSS/Atom subscription tracking &standard ones like:
- page views, visits, and unique visitors over time
- unique, new, repeat visitors over time
- Click-streams – view the actual click-stream of each visitor
- Click Tracking – Track where exactly on a web page users are clicking and view clicks by browser type
- Click Heat Maps – view a heat map of where users are clicking on your web pages
- Visitor Aging – understand the age of your repeat visitors.
- Canned and Custom Time Periods – generate reports using pre-defined reporting periods or custom date ranges
- Refering Page Analysis – View the title, anchor text, and surrounding text of inbound links from refering web pages
- View visits by user agent
- Track entry and exit pages
- Track pages by custom page type
The frameworks uses other open source resources like Open Flash Chart or PHP Mailer & requires PHP 4.2.2+ with GD enabled to run.